Upper Canada Real Estate Company Ltd. - real estate in Niagara-on-the-Lake, NOTL homes for sale
mls real estate listings
UPPER CANADA REAL ESTATE COMPANY LTD.
PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES in NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE and SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Contact us for all the information you'll need on property for sale in Niagara-on-the-Lake and in all the other communities throughout the Niagara Region.
mls real estate listings in Niagara-on-the-Lake
mls real estate listings and residential land sales in Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, and all other communities throughout the Niagara Region.
Listing your property with Upper Canada Real Estate Company is the right decision.
We provide honest, ethical service for fair remuneration.
Your property will be marketed diligently with a combination of web exposure and print media.
If you would like a complimentary opinion of your property's current market value just give us a call at 905-468-1372 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office.
Compare your home to current mls real estate listings.
For your convenience we have provided a list of questions that will get you started.
- your address
- the age of your home
- the square footage of your home
- the style of your home (bungalow, two-storey, sidesplit, backsplit, townhouse, etc.)
- the number of bedrooms
- the number of full bathrooms - toilet, sink, shower, tub
- the number of half bathrooms - just a toilet and sink
- is the master bedroom on the main floor?
- what kind of foundation? - poured concrete, block, etc.
- is it a full basement or partial basement?
- is the basement finished? - if so, how is it finished?
- the age of your shingles, furnace, and air-conditioning unit
- what kind of flooring do you have? (hardwood, ceramic tile, carpet, etc.)
- what is your kitchen like? (galley, eat-in, a chef's dream, what kind of counter-top
- what is the exterior material? (vinyl siding, brick-facing, stone & stucco, etc.)
If you don't have all the requested information, no problem - just tell me what you know.